There are a lot of reviews of the Arnold Iron Pump. Many of them are obviously paid reviews for both marketing of this product as well as other products by bashing it. You will find a lot of variety of both but very few real reviews that simply lay it out as it is. I am not going to tell you to buy this or to recommend a different product, I just want to provide you with all the information I could find and perhaps save you some time on researching the ingredients. By all means though, don’t just base your decision on my review, research more, read forums, comments, and definitely read up more on the ingredients as well.
I have worked as a professional trainer in one of the leading gyms in my city for over 13 years now and have had plenty experience with supplements. Even more so these past few years as supplements have been made far more mainstream through online marketing. Trying to figure out which website and product is a scam and which is legit is difficult which is why I have started doing quick reviews to provide men an opportunity to perhaps set off on the right track when researching.
What is Arnold Iron Pump?
Well, what I liked about the website is that it was straightforward and simple. No gimmick website like most that I have reviewed in the past. They do have their marketing schemes in line but nothing too extreme and they provide you with some very useful information.
This is a powered pre-workout muscle formula. It helps give you more pumps and vascularity while delivery more energy, strength, and power so you can build more lean muscle mass. I like that it is creatine-free which is very important as regardless how much it is advertised in workout supplements it is certainly not a good choice.
The formula focuses on boosting nitric oxide in order to help you get more blood flow to help enhance distribution of nutrients. The blood vessels open up and help delivery of nutrients and boost athletic performance improving recovery and strength allowing for faster muscle mass buildup.
Promoted by Arnold this formula uses a Superior Nitric Oxide ION-3 Nitrate Technology using Arginine to create nitric oxide supporting vascularity and supporting healthy growth hormone levels. This allows for maximum flow of blood to areas like the triceps, biceps, and quads by enlarging the blood pathways of muscles and enlarges arteries, veins, and capillaries. All of this leads to better and faster results when combined with a proper workout and diet. Don’t expect to get great results by doing nothing, you still have to give it all you got to get results.
Ingredients in Arnold Iron Pump
Regardless what the website says this is what really tells the story and decides whether this will be a quality supplement. I like that they have a Supplement Facts which allows you to get a full understanding of what is in the supplement.
- Vitamin C – 1 g – the numerous benefits are known and obvious to everyone
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 60 mg – helps lower cholesterol, improves joint flexibility, and circulation problems. There are some possible side effects which you may want to look into before taking this supplement but it is considered safe.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – 15 mg – has numerous benefits including boosting the immune system, artery and circulation health, and reduces blood pressure. The dosage in this supplement does not cause any side effects.
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 25 mcg – prevents Vitamin B12 deficiency, boosts energy, immune system, and muscle health. There are no reported side effects.
- Calcium (as Calcium Silicate) – 24 mg – the numerous benefits just like with Vitamin C, are obvious for everyone
Nitric Oxide Blend – 2,075 mg
- L-Arginine – there is inconsistent scientific evidence of its effectiveness in exercise performance. Some studies show that it helps increase exercise time while others state that it does not. Considering how popular it is in numerous workout supplements that really work I think it just needs more research to confirm its effectiveness. There are some possible side effects which you may want to read into.
- L-Glycine – there are various benefits of this ingredient but none really connected with exercise performance. Most do not experience any side effects from this ingredient.
- Agmatine Sulfate – this is a neurotransmitter which induces production of growth hormone, nitric oxide, protein, and creatine. Though derived from arginine it is noted that it may not go well with taking arginine at the same time. I recommend you read into it at the link provided before ordering this supplement.
- Beet Root (Beta Vulgaris) Extract High in Nitrates – aids in athletic performance, lowers blood pressure, and lowers levels of triglycerides but there is still insufficient evidence for its effectiveness. There are no noted side effects.
- L- Ornithine HCL – there is research that suggests that it may be effective in boosting athletic performance by reducing fatigue and boosting speed, strength, and power especially when taken with Arginine. Unfortunately it has not been researched enough to determine if there are any possible side effects.
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus pinnatifida) Powder – it does require more research and requires more evidence to confirm its effectiveness in reducing high blood pressure, improving blood circulation, and prevention of muscle spasms. Though it is considered safe when taken for 16 weeks or less, it still requires more research to confirm its safety for long term use.
Energy and CNS Blend 2,051 mg
- Choline Bitartrate – unfortunately this ingredient is considered possibly ineffective in boosting athletic performance. It has other benefits but they are not really connected with performance in the gym. When dosed properly this ingredient is safe and doesn’t have any side effects.
- L-Tyrosine – this ingredient aids in improving overall mental performance and alertness but it does not aid in improving athletic performance. There are few possible side effects but it is considered safe.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – it helps increase alertness as well as athletic performance by boosting physical strength and endurance. Of course, it is not without its downside of possible side effects.
- Vinpocetine – there are numerous possible benefits of this ingredient but none really connected to athletic performance except for the fact that it may be taken for chronic fatigue syndrome. Though there are no serious side effects noted it may cause several which may be uncomfortable so take a look at the link provided.
How to Buy Arnold Iron Pump
Straightforward and easy. No gimmicks or scams. Select your flavor from Raspberry Lemonade, Fruit Punch, Watermelon, or Pineapple Mango and pay. The price is $34.99 which is very reasonable.
Should YOU Buy?
I don’t know, you have to decide this. If you ask me I think it may be effective but definitely look into some of these ingredients. I think that some of them may be useless in this supplement but perhaps in this combination they have more of an effect. Considering the price of Arnold Iron Pump and the fact that there are no dangerous ingredients a risk of $34.99 isn’t much at all, but research and decide.