I am tired of fake reviews and those that promote products like Blackcore Edge Pre Workout blindly simply because they are getting paid to write them. Today, people are overwhelmed by the number of products available, and new ones coming out every single day. The one thing they can do with is a bit of honesty. I lay it out as it is by providing the information that is in between the lines, giving further details about the ingredients, and giving a bit of insight about what the website offers or doesn’t offer. Most importantly I want to make sure you are well informed before you actually order anything and hopefully encourage you to read all the information you are provided in the official websites of similar products before purchasing.
About Blackcore Edge Pre Workout?
As with many similar websites they do a lot more marketing than actual information. The only real information you will find about this product is the list of ingredients. The rest is fluff about how this is the best product you will ever find. Never trust the testimonials of this or any other website as they are all fake regardless how honest they try to sound, they even make sure they state that they may have used actors or stock images for “some” of them.
The one thing they say that is completely true is that testosterone really does drop at one point as you get older and there are symptoms when it does. They are:
- Low libido
- Problems in the bedroom
- Inability to build or maintain muscle mass
- Weight gain and fat buildup in difficult areas such as love handles
- Low energy
- And more…
This usually begins when you pass your peak which is anywhere between 18 and 20 years old. From that point on testosterone slowly drops and when you pass 30 it begins to drop by as much as 2-4% every year. The moment you start noticing any of these symptoms you may want to consider a testosterone boosting drug or supplement.
The official website claims that this product can do just that and increase your testosterone levels bringing along with it the numerous benefits including the ability to build muscle better, improved sex drive and stamina, weight loss, and more.
Ingredients of Blackcore Edge Pre Workout?
As I noted above the ingredients are the most important thing. Though they have provided the ingredients aside from the names you don’t get much more. It’s common practice for ingredients to be put in a blend, in this case the FlowVIV MAX-TEST blend, so as to keep the exact doses of each ingredient secret. Unfortunately, with some supplements this is not done so the formula is not stolen but rather to hide from buyers the low doses of the active ingredients. Now, is this the case with this product? I don’t know, the only way to find out is by trying it.
Here are the ingredients they provided information for:
- Tongkat Ali – claimed by the website to be a testosterone booster which boosts sexual abilities and the ability to build lean muscle mass. It has not been researched enough to do any of this but has shown promise. There are no side effects listed and it is considered safe.
- Sarsaparilla– claimed to boost focus and concentration. My research did not find any scientific proof of either. It is considered safe and doesn’t cause side effects when taken in small doses.
- Saw Palmetto – claimed to boost free testosterone and is an aphrodisiac. No proof of it actually doing any of the listed benefits (yet I have seen it in nearly every similar product). It is safe but has several side effects which you can check out by clicking the link.
- Horny Goat Weed – claimed to boost libido and overall sexual performance. There are positive signs that it may be effective but it is still being researched so it is not scientifically proven.
Other active ingredients are:
- Orchic Substance – there is insufficient evidence of it maintaining testicle health and there has not been enough research done to confirm its safety or possible side effects.
- Wild Yam Extract – there is insufficient evidence as being a natural DHEA but it is considered safe without side effects.
- Nettle Extract – there is insufficient evidence of it improving circulation and healing wounds and is considered safe with minor side effects of sweating and stomach complaints.
You can see the supplement fats here:
Looking over the ingredients I am not surprised that most of them have insufficient evidence for their benefits. Unfortunately natural ingredients such as these do not get the necessary research for them to be scientifically proven for any of their benefits. This does not necessarily mean they are not effective but rather that research is either limited to a small number of individuals or too short a time. I have seen many of these ingredients in several effective supplements. With that said, as the ingredients are natural and the fact that it all depends on your body built, how much you work out, and in general how your body reacts to them the results will vary from individual to individual. Of that, I am certain.
How to Order Blackcore Edge Pre Workout
Unfortunately, they have the shady Free Trial which is offered without much detail as to the terms. You can find them in their Terms & Conditions but few actually look at them. You initially pay only $4.99 for shipping and get a 30 day supply of the product. However, you only have 14 days from the day of order to decide if you want to keep the full supply. If you do not contact them to cancel within the allotted time you will be charged $89.99 for the 30 day supply you received. You are also enrolled in their auto-ship program which means you will receive a new supply every month and will be charged $89.99 for it. To cancel you either email them or call 1-877-9027.
Is the Blackcore Edge Pre Workout Website a Scam?
Though I admit that I do not like many of their tactics and the fact that they have a trial offer rather than a direct buy option, I cannot necessarily consider them a scam as the information is there, you just have to look. The important thing with this and all other similar websites is to read the terms and conditions and always research the ingredients. I think the Blackcore Edge Pre Workout may be effective in boosting testosterone (slightly, I doubt this or any other supplement can really boost it drastically) and as long as you are aware of the terms you cannot be scammed.