If at any point you start searching for any sort of probiotic or medication when it comes to digestion you will surely end up reaching Perfect Biotics. This product is quite popular, but with very few real reviews actually confirming its real effects and if it really is worth the money.
Today many people experience problems with their digestive tract. Not only do we take antibiotics for just about anything these days, but our digestive system can become misbalanced because of the foods we consume. Considering the additives, sugars, GMOs, fillers, and numerous other unhealthy and potentially dangerous things we consume on a daily basis it is perfectly understandable that sooner or later the bad bacterial will eventually outnumber the good. When this happens we begin to have various issues with our digestive tract which in turn lead to various other health problems.
What is Perfect Biotics?
This is a product in the form of capsules which you can take to help balance the good and bad bacteria in your gut. It is scientifically formulated to help reach the perfect equilibrium of bacteria which is an 80/20 balance of good vs. bad bacteria for a perfectly running immune system and overall boost in strength.
If bad bacteria overcome your gut you may experience bloating, gas, and chronic fatigue among other problems. With a product like this you will receive a:
- Boost in Energy
- Improved Metabolism
- Better Digestion
- Other Benefits of Healthy Digestive Tract
This product contains 30 billion colony forming units (CFU) making this the leading product in the probiotics industry, as per the official website. It contains 15 Probiotic Strains and each serves its own strategic purpose ensuring that you get maximum effectiveness. These 15 strains are bile and acid resistant to ensure that they are able to survive the journey to and through your stomach and further into your digestive tract. The best part is that unlike other probiotics this one does not need to be refrigerated thus making it very easy for storage and even better for travel.
Perfect Biotics is usually sought out by those that have taken antibiotics and need to rebalance their digestive tract. However, considering what we consume these days and the type of things found in our food it could be beneficial for anyone.
What is in Perfect Biotics?
Well, on one hand I was very happy to find that they have provided a full list of ingredients in this product. The list is extensive but they do not provide information on how each ingredient is meant to improve your digestion. What really bothered me though is that it is in the form of a Proprietary Blend which usually means under dosing. Companies that do this usually claim that it is because they have discovered a magical formula and want to keep it secret so it is not stolen but in reality and in most cases it’s because the ingredients are under dosed thus making the product less effective.
Here are the ingredients:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – helps treat and prevent diarrhea, treating ulcerative colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome among other things. There are mild side effects but they are rare.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – used for constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, infection in the lining of the intestine caused by bacteria, prevents travelers’ diarrhea, and ulcerative colitis. There are mild side effects but they are rare.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – promotes normal digestive health, treats irritable bowel syndrome, and colitis.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – has an anti-inflammatory effect but there are concerns that it can cause an infection in immune-system-compromised individuals, and may cause dental cavities.
- Lactobacillus casei – possesses qualities to support health, improves and promotes digestion, controls diarrhea, and anti-inflammatory effects on the gut.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – maintains dental health, improves gastrointestinal problems like IBS, and may boost the immune system.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus – reduces intestinal infections, balances pH levels, excretes natural antibiotics, boosts immune system, blocks pathogen adhesion sites in the mucus layer of the intestine, and more.
- Bifidobacterium breve – protects colon function, reduces gas as well as bloating and diarrhea all the while suppressing fungus Candida, inhibits E. Coli, and stimulates the immune system.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – improves digestive function, energy levels, immune system, and possibly fights infections. A study suggests that it may relieve the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Lactococcus lactis – treats and reduces certain diarrheas, and supports function of lactobacillus organisms.
- Streptococcus thermophilus – promotes gastrointestinal health, reduces pH, prevents the transformation of nitrates into cancer-causing nitrates, cancer related applications, and more.
- Lactobacillus brevis – anti-inflammatory benefits to digestive system, helps with constipation, and even colon cancer. Make sure you speak with your doctor before taking this particular probiotic though.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – maintains micro flora balance in intestines, reduces detrimental bacteria, boosts the immune system, and helps in the digestive process.
- Bifidobacterium longum – improves energy, anti-inflammatory properties, helps with gas, constipation, rumbling bowels, antibiotic-associated diarrhea, E. Coli infections, protects against colon cancer, lowers cholesterol, and more.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – has anti-inflammatory properties, helps prevent “leaky gut”, helps immune system to suppress inflammatory chemicals that damage the gut, alleviate abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating, digestion, blow movement difficult, and more. It is considered very safe.
The active ingredients actually all look quite great, it’s the other ingredients that worry me just a bit. With that said, it seems quite promising. They all have great effects of improving digestion and in general boosting the immune system and overall health.
Buying Perfect Biotics
There are three options available. Select from:
- 6 Bottles – 180 Day Supply – $189.36
- 3 Bottles – 90 Day Supply – $101.87
- 1 Bottle – 30 Day Supply – $39.95
They offer a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee but I wouldn’t really put my money on it considering that in the Terms and Conditions these types of guarantees always end up finding a loophole where you end up not getting your money back. Still, they do mention that you can return even empty bottles and still get your money back.
I think that it could be a great option for anyone that has had health problems and has taken antibiotics or feels the effects of negative bacteria growth in their intestines. Make sure you speak with your doctor first before taking Perfect Biotics or any other probiotic to ensure it is right for you though.